SET Environmental offers the most comprehensive Hazardous Waste Management Services to customers nationwide. Whether you are a small quantity generator (SQG), or a large quantity generator (LQG) with multiple waste streams at multiple locations, our field-proven expertise gives you access to the best waste identification, storage, transportation and disposal solutions available. If your site requires remediation after waste removal, we offer effective, timely support. As SET owns and operators all of our vehicles and equipment exclusively, we are able to provide complete control and greater efficiency with every service.
Our customer service representatives, chemical engineers and chemists are experts when it comes to the classification of waste. In fact, our forensic lab has identified over 150,000 unknown compounds and 96% of our waste stream profiles are approved in less than 24 hours. Our team has the specialized knowledge to assist you on-site or from our facility with any number of hazardous waste management issues, including:
- Waste identification and/or classification
- Identification of the best and safest disposal options
- Identification, evaluation and provision of reclamation options for select waste streams
- Completion of waste stream profiles, manifests, land disposal restriction forms and labels
- Design of customized waste tracking reports
- Completion of EPA annual hazardous and non-hazardous waste reports, required of Large Quantity Generators
SET also conducts annual training seminars in the Chicago, Illinois, Dallas and Houston, Texas areas for customers that may be new to the field or need to bring their staff up-to-date with the most current research and best practices. These seminars also help our customers meet training requirements of various state and federal agencies, including EPA, DOT and OSHA. Seminar topics include:
- Classification of hazardous waste and hazardous materials
- Selection of shipping description, labels, markings and placards
- Completing waste stream profiles for lab packs, drums, gas cylinders and bulk loads
- Selection of packaging for the storage of hazardous waste
Whatever your hazardous waste management issues, SET has an effective, customized solution to help you ensure compliance and reduce liability.
Types of Hazardous Waste We Handle
The broad range of waste types that we can accept allows us to provide comprehensive Hazardous Waste Disposal Services to both large and small quantity generators. We offer multi-treatment capabilities with single-site convenience for a vast range of hazardous substances and materials, such as:
- Mercury Waste
- Light Ballasts
- Hazardous Waters
Customized and Streamlined Reporting Services
SET is able to provide comprehensive reporting services to help you ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulatory agencies. You have peace of mind knowing that we are managing all of the sensitive details for you.